Tefal Gourmet Anodised 5-Piece Cookware Set
Model No: E896S544
Enjoy stress-free, healthy cooking, with our range of Gourmet Hard Anodised pans. This stylish range of cookware has a non-stick coating which means you won't need oil and the glass lids allow you to keep a close eye on your cooking
Our precision engineered pans mean you can benefit from cookware that works with you to produce a perfectly cooked meal
All the pans in Tefal's Gourmet Hard Anodised 5pc set have been designed for even heat distribution, avoiding hot spots that could cause your food to burn, the non stick exterior is also easy to clean.
The Gourmet Hard Anodised range has Expert pro-metal pro coating that promises a durable non-stick cooking performance. this coating is also metal utensil safe
The riveted stainless steel polished handles are also oven safe up to 180C
This set is ideal for any home!
Lifetime Guarantee on non-stick coating*
• Hard Anodised Aluminium : Long lasting Durability
• PROMETAL Hard Non-stick : Maximum Resistance
• Stainless Steel Handles : Riveted Stainless Steek Handles
• Glass Lid : Perfect Monitoring
• The 5 sizes are as follows a : 1.4L-16cm , 2.4L-18CM , 3.6L-20cm26cm frying pan & 24cm Stewpot
• Tefal's unique Thermospot technology
• Expert pro-metal pro coating
• 16/18/20cm Saucepans with glass lids, 26cm Frypan, and 24cm Stewpot with Glass lids
• 3mm Hard Anodised Gauge
• Dishwasher safe
Great Quality non-stick hard anodised range of cookware, with tefal's unique patented Thermospot technology; Expert pro metal pro coating; dishwasher safe; suitable for all heat sources except induction
• 1 x 16cm Saucepan with glass lid
• 1 x 18cm Saucepan with glass lid
• 20cm saucepan with glass lid
• 24cm Stewpot with glass lid
• 26cm Frypan
Brand New & Sealed
1 Year Manufacturers warranty
SUPER LOW PRICE!!!
If you are not 100% satisfied with your product, as long as the product is still boxed and sealed we can offer a 7 day money back guarantee.
We accept PayPal payment, credit card and debit card payments.
We do our best to ensure we deliver the best customer service. We really appreciate your comments so please leave us feedback. Our email address is
Thank you for your time, and we look forward to hearing from you if you have any questions with regards to your purchase.
The European countries we would post to:
• Channel Islands (Jersey and Guernsey)
• Ireland (Republic of)
• Belgium, Luxembourg, Netherlands
• Denmark, France, Germany, Monaco
• Italy & Spain
• Austria, Vatican City State
• Parcel force 48 hours - Sterling £6.00
• Parcel force 24 hours - Sterling £7.95
• Postage charges to Channel Islands (Jersey & Guernsey) and Ireland (5-7 working days) is Sterling £15.00
• Parcel force To Scotland Highlands £15.00
• Parcel force Saturday Delivery £20.00
• Parcel force Euro Business £30.00
• Free Delivery on orders over £150.00
Postage to the above mentioned European countries (excluding Channel Islands and Ireland) would cost Sterling £ 30.00 by Euro Business Courier Service.
Please contact us for courier charges to other European destinations; the above price only applies to the above mentioned European countries.
All items are subject to stock availability.
We buy the stocks directly from the distributors and at times the item might go out of stock , if that is the case we shall inform you within 48hours and state if we can ship the item or not within the stipulated period.
• Parcel force 24 hours – delivery time scales are 2-3 working days
• Parcel force 48 hours – delivery time scales are 5-7 working days
• The postage charges listed are for UK Mainland only (excluding Channel Islands & Ireland).
• The Highlands & Islands of Scotland with postcodes IV, HS, KA27-8, KW, PA20-49, PA60-78, PH17-26, PH30-44, and PH49-50 & ZE – delivery time scales are 7-9 working days.
• Euro Business Parcel force – delivery time scales is 10-15 working days
Any changes in delivery timescales; our shipping department would email you and inform you if there is any delay in shipping the item or items